Kyron Global Equity ESG
Kyron UCITS Sicav is a collective investment fund with variable capital based in Luxembourg. The fund is managed by AISM and is dedicated to both Institutional and Retail Investors. The SICAV has five sub-funds: the Fixed Income Fund, the Equity Absolute Return Fund, the Global Corporate ESG Bond Fund, the Global Equity ESG Fund and the Global Smart Trend Fund.
The objective of the Compartment is to offer investors equity portfolio returns across a business cycle, by investing in stocks and integrating environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) considerations, while keeping the volatility in line with the long-term average of the asset class.
The following guidelines apply:
- Invest at least 60% of net asset in Large Cap. and no more than 40% in Mid Cap.
- At least 70% of its net asset invested in North American stocks.
- Target investments will be mostly denominated in USD and EUR.
- ESG score corresponds to a rating between best (AAA) and worst (CCC): the average ESG rating of the investments will be BBB or higher.
- Exclude companies that are involved in very severe ESG controversies, with the goal to invest the larger part of assets in companies with minor or moderate controversies.
- Use derivatives for hedging and investment purposes, with a maximum leverage of 30% of net assets.