Kyron Fixed Income
The aim of the Fixed Income sub-fund is to achieve a long-term net positive performance with exposure to low risks, both in terms of credit as well as interest rate risks. The Fund invests, for the majority, in investment grade bonds with a short duration denominated in USD and is actively managed against its Benchmark, the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate 1-3 years.
Kyron Equity Absolute Return
The aim of the Equity Absolute Return sub-fund is to achieve a long term positive absolute return with a short-term moderate risk through a combination of capital growth and income.
The sub-fund will invest between 30% and 60% in shares of companies operating in developed countries, between 20% and 60% in units of other UCITS, and around 20% in Total Return Swaps having global stocks as main reference asset. It can also invest up to 10% in units of other UCITs.
Kyron Global Smart Trend
The objective of the Sub-Fund is to offer investors net positive performance by investing in equity and debt securities; particular attention is dedicated to risk control by trying to minimize losses in the case of a market decline and optimizing returns, over a long-term investment horizon.
The Sub-Fund will invest mainly in ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), that replicate the performance of an underlying index and whose units are listed and traded on a stock exchange. In particular the Sub-Fund will invest:
- In ETFs denominated mainly in EUR and USD with a maximum of 20% denominated in other currencies
- On average 60% and up to 90% in ETFs investing in equities and other similar securities
- Up to 15% in ETFs that invest in debt securities with a rating below investment grade.
Kyron Global Corporate ESG Bond
The objective of the Sub-Fund is to offer investors fixed income returns by investing in bonds issued by companies worldwide and with attention to their environmental, social and governance ("ESG") metrics.
The Sub-Fund will invest mainly in investment grade bonds, selected on the basis of fundamental analysis, with the following characteristics:
- denominated in USD
- issued by companies whose business activities are mainly in Developed Markets, or
- issued by governmental or quasi-governmental entities
- with at least 70% of the bonds having an ESG rating of the bonds of BBB or higher according to MSCI ESG Ratings.
Kyron Global Equity ESG
The objective of the Compartment is to offer investors equity portfolio returns across a business cycle, by investing in stocks and integrating environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) considerations, while keeping the volatility in line with the long-term average of the asset class.
The following guidelines apply:
- Invest at least 60% of net asset in Large Cap. and no more than 40% in Mid Cap.
- At least 70% of its net asset invested in North American stocks.
- Target investments will be mostly denominated in USD and EUR.
- ESG score corresponds to a rating between best (AAA) and worst (CCC): the average ESG rating of the investments will be BBB or higher.
- Exclude companies that are involved in very severe ESG controversies, with the goal to invest the larger part of assets in companies with minor or moderate controversies.
- Use derivatives for hedging and investment purposes, with a maximum leverage of 30% of net assets.